Friday, February 20, 2015

The Sweetest City on Earth

you know you want some!
this is some incredible gelato - my favorite is the sweet cream in the back row;
this place also had continuously flowing 'faucets' of warm fudge and white chocolate for topping the gelato -
I have never seen that before!

Nai, parakalow - Yes please!

perhaps a fruity chocolate?

or maybe these pistachio-flavored donuts?

you have got to be kidding me - these sweets are the most photographed sweets in Athens...
I watched about a dozen people snapping pics while we ate at the taverna across the street

yes, that is chocolate covered challah. yeah, I know...who thinks of these things?
and various forms of baklavah and honey-soaked goodness


frosting!! You would think that everyone must weigh a ton here with all these sweets,
but truly, they don't. And, can I tell you that I don't see them feeling guilty for indulging, either?

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Yes, I do want some... Nai parakalow!