Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcome to Thessaloniki and Northern Greece

headed out for the last field trip of the semester

I don't think Greeks believe in soft beds. Just an observation.

haha! I think he is happy to be on a field trip!

view from the balcony - the traffic was rather light in this shot

a tiny, but nice, bathroom - couldn't figure out why it needed a mirror on the ceiling, though


The chaos of check-in; I don't think the hotel staff appreciated our group, frankly.
While the hotel was nice, and the breakfast was superb, the staff wasn't very welcoming and were downright rude
when it came to requests for the wi-fi code (which didn't work, by the way). I will say it again - don't advertise a
feature of your hotel if you are not willing to make it work (no excuses, please).

What an imaginative name! I kept thinking of the major news network...looks the same, huh?

and, the adventure begins!

No comments: