Friday, March 6, 2015

A Few Sketches

Today, while I rode the train to the nearby neighborhood of Petralona to meet with a fellow student, Chuck took in the sights of Athens.

He has had a fascination with all the local pigeons, so I am not surprised one came and volunteered to be a sketch model for him as he sat at the cafe.



I am not sure this gentleman knew he was being sketched, but I am not sure he would have really minded. He seems very much interested in his phone to notice much of anything.


This one is of the statue that is nearby where we like to walk on our way to the Thissio neighborhood. It is a place that could be very nice if it weren't for a lack of care and graffiti sprayed on every flat surface.

Chuck also snapped this great shot of his subject

I love these sketches, and I wish Chuck would, once again, pick up his sketching hobby. Perhaps he will have more time as we continue here in Athens.

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

I love them, Chuck! You're very good at it! :o)