Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Very Wet Walk Around Delphi

photos don't even begin to show how much rain was coming down...

I got such a charge of out all the hotels named after Olympian gods - here's Apollo

(well, this isn't a god, but close!)

Athena (see the rain? those are rain splashes on my camera lens, too)

Artemis

Pan (not sure I want to stay here, actually - I've seen this guy...)

Hermes


this isn't a hotel, but a great sign for a 'super-market' - hahad! I'm pretty sure
they don't have the same definition of supermarket that we do!

this was a city of stairs - on a mountainside, what do you expect?




this may have been the supermarket from the street side - yep, that's pretty super!

more stairs

and, the reward for all those stairs - cappuccino & baileys - aaaaahhhhh.

1 comment:

Ari C'rona said...

Yeah, it looks drenched! The cappuccinos are beautiful!